Karthik.kc from Kammardi

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Benefit of millet

Millet
Today I am just talking about the one of awesome corn, because when I just started to workouts and I not able to full fill my nutrition to my body because I am vegetarian, and after the 1 or may be 2 year I am using the millet on my diet it is very useful to recover all those workout injuries and also it is build your muscles and also immunity power.
In my place Karnataka the millet is famous because in the world the millet is growing in India and some African Nations so millet is helpful to your workouts


And I am just figured out some major nutritional of the Millet
It is rich in protine
It is help to loose colestoral and weight
It had rich calcium that is more beneficial to grow Bone's
More beneficial for diabetic patient
Help to reduce the metabolism problems
Very beneficial to control the body heat in the summer season thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment