Karthik.kc from Kammardi

Saturday 12 August 2017

Using gadgets when going to sleep

Sleeping is very important in a life because sleeping is a one of the major cure to our all diseases, but now a days our sleeping habit is became very limited, because of the busy life style and also some habits like using gadgets. Majority of all people are using mobile when they going to sleep, because of they cannot concentrate on their social media activities in a day, specially students are using their smart phones in a night to chat with their friends or a loved ones,
So these habits is conduct a major impacts on the human brain and also body.
While I am using my smart phone on night, I felt some of strange feeling on my day activities, I feel that I am weeker and sloppy
And lack of concentration, and no motivating factors in my daily activities, so these are feelings is going to impacts on my training and muscles functions, and also muscles building, so avoid using gadgets when you going to sleep.
avoid using smart phone while going to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment